Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Adventure Begins in East Tarawa

February 15, 2015

This weeks been all over the place. packing, moving furniture, making sure nothing's been stolen, and a lot of other stuff. I was suppose to get to my new area yesterday but that didn't happen so they are coming to take me to my new area after I finish my email. I'm super excited to get there. East zone is the poler opposite of West zone. The Zone Leaders are hard working (and one was my trainer). Most Elders and Sisters are hard working, and P- day is at the Senior couples house. My area (from what I've heard) is one of the best in the mission. Good statistics and great members. I've heard even better things about my companion. He's from Fiji and a super hard worker. Everyone I've talked to says that he's "The man". 

Elder Scott Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment